The content and access of this website is under the following general conditions, in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce:
- This site is property of MEP-Projects, all the rights of its content, as well as texts, name, logos and trademarks are property of this company.
- Access to this website attributes the condition of user to whoever does so, thereby accepting these conditions.
- MEP-Projects is not responsible for any misuse that may be made of the contents shown on this page by users.
- The users’ access to such information do not allow them to use, reproduce, modify and/or distribute it. Except with the express consent of said company.
- The content shown on this website is purely informative. MEP-Projects may modify the structure and design of this website without prior notice and whenever it deems it appropriate, as well as modify or eliminate any other content shown on it.
- According to the provisions of Real Decreto-ley 5/2018 of 27 July, on urgent measures for the adaptation of Spanish law to European Union legislation on data protection, MEP-Projects ensures the confidentiality of the personal data provided by the user on this website, using them only to manage the demands of the user, and guarantees that in no circumstances will be transferred to third parties. MEP-Projects informs you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and portability of the personal data provided by sending a letter specifying this intention, accompanied by a photocopy of your National Identity Document to the following email: [email protected]