Considering workers as the motor that makes a company work, these must have the best qualities so that everything was on a roll.
In MEP-Projects we have in mind the suitable candidates’ qualities, especially in the recruitment, being some of them decisive to welcome them in our team.
The most demanded profile in our company has the following characteristics and qualities:
In order to be part of the MEP-Projects team you must have one of the following qualifications: (Degrees obtained with a different study plan will also be considered).
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Building Engineering
Other titles that are kept in mind in our company are the followings:
- English B1 (CEFR)
- French B1 (CEFR)
In addition, MEP-Projects values positively the following skills:
- Have a good level of English, both read, written and spoken. (Mainly used in negotiations).
- Have a good level of French, both read, written and spoken.
- To have knowledge about the followings softwares: ETAP, EPLAN, AUTOCAD, REVIT y DIGSILENT.
Another point to consider in the recruitment process are personal skills. At MEP Projects, the following skills will be highly valued:
- To have your own initiative.
- To know how to work in a team.
- To be resolute when faced with problems or pressure situations.
- To be responsible with the work to be done.
- To possess capacity for innovation.
- To be versatile.
- To be sociable and communicative.
- To have a spirit of improvement.