MEP-Projects has carried out the Civil, Electrical and Control Engineering for a Photovoltaic plant in Mexico with a generating capacity of 300 MWp.
Within the work of MEP the engineering team has developed the following engineering tasks, among others:
1. Foundation Calculation
2. Foundation Plans
3. Solar cable calculations
4. Electrical Short Circuit Study
5. Load Flow Study
6. Medium voltage cable calculation
7. Calculation of Low Voltage Cables
8. Cable ducts
9. FO Cable Routes
10. Signal List and Monitoring System Specification
11. Plant Layout
12. Other documents related to the disciplines mentioned.